My goal is to capture your family at your most relax and natural state.
- Relax – The most important thing you can do is to relax. The children will be stressed if you are stressed (even newborns can sense stress). Just have a fun time with the family and do silly things together!
- Say NO to cheese – Avoid saying the word “cheese” it creates an unnatural smile. I want to capture their natural smiles.
- Avoid – standing off to the side and trying to get the kids to smile. I need them to be looking at me and smiling.
- Well Fed – It sounds silly but make sure the kids are well fed, slept well and changed (if they’re young) as much as possible. I know sometimes its just not possible but don’t worry about it!
- Clean – Please make sure all marks are removed (ie. markers, stickers, and tattoos).
- Manicured – Your hands and feet could possibly be in the session so make sure to manicure and lotion them well.
- Location – Sessions vary from being very formal in studio sessions to a more casual on location to an even more intimate session in your home.